As an interactive programmer, your main job is to work with bespoke microsites. Occasionally, you will get to work together with the team to build interactive installations.
- Middleweight Developer for websites (mostly microsites)
- Junior Software developer for interactive installations
- In-depth Experience with PHP and/or C#
- In-depth Experience with slicing images in Photoshop
- Understanding of different multimedia file formats (notably images and videos), their usage and limitations
- Coders must have an eye for detail and have the determination to create visually pleasing work, we will guide you through the process.
- An interest to build physical, large scale interactive installations
- Unity 3D / openFrameworks / Unreal Engine / node-red / C++ / C#
- Positive attitude towards learning new technologies